The Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP) invites all businesses to take the required steps to do business with the Government of the District of Columbia. Vendors interested in doing business with the District should:
- Attend a General Vendor Workshop
- Meet all of the Requirements for doing business with the District
- Register to do business with the District in eSourcing to receive notice of open solicitations
- Become certified as a CBE-Certified Business Enterprise (local businesses only)
- Get on the DC Supply Schedule (CBEs only).
- Regularly visit ocp.dc.gov to view Current procurement opportunities
If you have questions or need assistance about how to work with OCP, please contact the Customer Contact Center at 202-724-4477.