The DC Supply Schedule (DCSS) is the city's multiple-award schedule for providing commercial products and services to District government agencies. Competitive contracts are awarded to hundreds of suppliers who can provide thousands of products and services to meet recurring needs of these government agencies. Government acquisition personnel (from DC and other jurisdictions in the region) may place task or delivery orders against the schedule following DCSS procedures.
The DC Office of Contracting & Procurement (OCP) launched the Automated DC Supply Schedule Application which allows new and existing vendors to apply via an online application. Through this online application, OCP simplifies and accelerates the application process for vendors seeking to work with District Government.
DCSS Schedules Categories
- Advertising, Novelties, Souvenirs, Promotional and Specialty Products
- Audit & Financial Management Services
- Engineering and Logistics Services
- Furniture and Furniture Management Services
- Industrial Services
- Industrial Supplies and Apparel
- Information Technology, Equipment and Software
- Marketing, Media and Public Information
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- Moving and Logistics Services
- General Office Supplies
- Printing and Document Management Services
- Security Equipment, Security Services and Emergency Preparedness
- Temporary Support Services
- Training Services and Products
View the links below for additional information.
- DC Supply Schedule Program Overview
- DC Supply Schedule Terms and Conditions 2010
- Automated DC Supply Schedule Application FAQs
- OTR Clean Hands Information