General Event Information
The DC Office of Contracting and Procurement is pleased to announce its 5th Annual DC Buys Reverse Vendor Trade Fair on Friday, June 14, 2019 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. This event provides a unique opportunity for local and regional vendors to directly engage with District government program managers and procurement personnel. Vendors will have the opportunity to market goods and services, share capability statements, and learn of upcoming District government procurement opportunities directly from those representatives who ultimately make purchasing decisions on behalf of their specific District Government agencies.
Register for DC Buys 2019 today by clicking HERE.
More than 40 District agencies have been invited to participate in the 5th Annual DC Buys Reverse Vendor Trade Fair, including the agencies below:
- Department of Small and Local Business Development
- Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Human Resources
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Department of the Environment
- Department of Forensic Sciences
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Employment Services
- DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
- Department of Insurance Securities and Banking
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Office of Human Rights
- Department of Healthcare Finance
- Department of General Services
- Department of Behavioral Health
- Office of Unified Communications
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency
- And many more...
Who should I contact if I have questions about DC Buys 2019?
If you have any questions about DC Buys 2019, please send an email to [email protected].