Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Open Government Report [PDF]
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designations are located in column two.)
- Administrative Manuals
- OCP Budget (Page A-125)
- OCP Regulations
- Purchase Card & Purchase Order Transactions
- Awarded Contracts
- Report of Contracting Activity
- District of Columbia Government Organizational Chart
- OCP Organizational Chart
- OCP Performance Plan
- District-wide FOIA Report
- Public Meetings and News
- Ask the Director
- Procurement Accountability Review Board
Freedom of Information Act
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov, you must submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Before submitting a request, please visit foia.dc.gov for more information about the requirements. FOIA requests to the DC Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP) must be made via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. The OCP FOIA officer has 15 business days to respond. Documents may be viewed at OCP or copies can be made (certain exemptions may apply). There is a research fee plus a $.25 per page copy fee for FOIA requests.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA process. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously.
441 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 727-0252