The Customer Contact Center (CCC) is the central point of reference for questions about open solicitations, registering to do business with the District government and for general information about DC Office of Contracting & Procurement (OCP). The CCC can be reached at 202-724-4477 and is open from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM each business day. The CCC is closed on government holidays.
The Customer Contact Center is available to provide information about:
- the status of published solicitations;
- registering in the esourcing system; and,
- how to business with the agencies under OCP's authority.
The OCP Help Desk assists with the following technical issues:
- updating existing or partially completed eSourcing accounts;
- troubleshooting solicitation submission issues; and,
- adding additional users to existing company accounts.
The OCP Help Desk can be reached via phone at 202-724-4477, option 2 or via email at o[email protected] . Emails should include the business name, tax id number, email address associated with the account and a brief description of the issue.