The Customer Contact Center is the central point of reference for questions about open solicitations, registering to do business with the District government and for general Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP) information.
Contact OCP Customer Center at (202) 724-4477. The Customer Contact Center hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The Center is closed on government holidays.
The Customer Contact Center provides general information about:
- Published solicitation status
- Verification of previous company registration (please provide tax ID number)
- General registration assistance
The OCP Help Desk assists with the following technical issues:
- Updating partially registered accounts
- Troubleshooting solicitation submission issues
- Adding additional users to existing company accounts
Please note: All registrations must be completed within 24 to 48 hours before the closing date and time on the solicitation. For those experiencing a problem with registration, please understand that we cannot guarantee the resolution of your problem in time for your company to successfully submit your bid.