801 Mt Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
EVENT SESSION PRESENTATIONS
OCP 101 Session
Connecting the Dots with DDOT Session
General Event Information
This year marks the fourth year of the Office of Contracting and Procurement’s DC Buys event. DC Buys 2018 attracted hundreds of vendors from across the region that engaged with contract and procurement specialists from over 40 District agencies. Vendors attended interactive sessions throughout the day that allowed them to learn about current and upcoming opportunities, understand how to compete for District contracts, and real-time answers to their questions. DC Buys is a great example of Mayor Bowser’s and OCP’s continual dedication to working with the vendor community.
VIEW EVENT AGENDA HERE
What agencies will be represented at DC Buys?
More than 40 District agencies attended DC Buys 2018 event such as the agencies below:
- Department of Small and Local Business Development
- Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Human Resources
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Department of the Environment
- Department of Forensic Sciences
- Office on Aging
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Employment Services
- Office of Community Affairs
- DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
- Department of Insurance Securities and Banking
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Office of Human Rights
- Department of Healthcare Finance
- Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning & Economic Development
- Department of General Services
- District of Columbia Water and Sewage
- Department of Behavioral Health
- And many more...
Who should I contact if I have questions about DC Buys 2018?
If you have any questions about DC Buys 2018, please send an email to [email protected] or call the OCP Customer Contact Center at (202) 724-4477, option 1.
Email: [email protected]