The Procurement Center of Excellence has augmented our call centers to assist our vendors and customer with technical questions and assistance in the following areas.
- Vendor Management
- Customer Contact Center (how to do business with the District)
- Other PASS related inquiries
We are available for our external customer base Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Please contact us at 202-724-4477, press option 2, and then choose one of the following:
- Option 1: For e-Sourcing - inquires related to e-Sourcing such as, updating/adding users to existing accounts, troubleshooting solicitation bids,
- Option 2: Vendor Management
- Option 3: E-Invoicing –Customer Contact Center Other PASS related inquires
- Option 4: Customer Contact Center (how to do business with the District)
- Option 5: Other PASS related inquiries
Alternatively, you may also use the Procurement Automated Support System (PASS) customer assistance request form at https://contracts.ocp.dc.gov/contactocp.